Skip to main content

... meant and not said, most love is lost.

"You gotta talk it out"

"Communication is key"

I know blah.. blah

Those are things that are easier said than done.

But since people keep saying it, shouldn't there be some truth to it though?

According to a recent study, 67.5% divorces primarily occur due to poor communication.

What's the point of being in love with someone if you don't tell them?

People are not mind readers.

They need to hear it.

Humans need reassurance.

"Between what is said and not meant, and meant but not said, most love is lost"

                                                                                            - Khalil Gibran 

Showing your love for your parents in WhatsApp and Instagram does not make them feel loved.

SAY IT! SHOW IT IN ACTION!!

Tell your friends how much they mean to you.

Let your family know you appreciate their presence.

Express yourself to your partner. 

It can definitely be scary.

If not in words, write them a letter.

BRING BACK THE BEAUTIFUL ART *screams*

Honesty is what our hearts yearn for.

Let your Love lose.

Don't put it in reigns.

Love is not meant to be caged.

There is no greater tragedy than love left unsaid.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He does not want a Perfectionist.

The time has come to revive the undead... Well, HELLO! There is a high chance that nobody remembers this blog (even I have forgotten, lol). I have been wanting to start blogging again for quite some time now- like the hundred other things I have been  wanting  to do. However, something I came across - which I will share in later blogs - gave me the prompt to put my thoughts into action.  In a time of reflection this morning, I was pondering what went wrong along the way. I used to be able to do things. I used to get work done, but now all I do is cut a sorry figure for myself and self-loathing. One thing that I was able to bring to my attention is that if I do something, I try to do it properly or not do it at all. What seemed like a good habit initially became the very thing that started pulling me down. At first, it made me more conscious of what happens if the things that I drive do not reach a good place. Then Procrastination joined the ride, along with Self-doubt, wh...

A day in the greens

Soothing breeze caressing the face Right through the back of the brain Eyes roll back in calmness Lost in a different world amidst the noises Silhouette of a hill over the horizon Green pastures a treat to the eyes Waves of wind over the yellow gems of rice Sparrows flying across the sky Leaves rustling Birds humming Crows cawing Clouds floating in the sun's red sea While hiding behind it  For us not to see.

Tomorrow never comes!

No one is gonna write your assignment that was given ages ago but you haven't finished it and is due tomorrow. No one is gonna take the trash out that you should have taken two days ago. However long you put it off, you are the one who is gonna clean your room anyway.  Procrastination is a common human trait. Like you might have a quiz competition at church the next Sunday. You are back from work, tired. So you put it off to start studying tomorrow.  Or your once active blog is now slowly dying. You do not want that to happen yet you keep saying to yourself that you will definitely post tomorrow.  Also, look at what happened to Hamlet! One thing that most people fail to understand is that  "Cold water does not get warmer if you jump late"                                                            Procrastination leads t...